Total War: THREE KINGDOMSDLC available
Available for: :
An era of legendary conquest.
The year is AD 190. China, a great but fractured country, calls out for new leadership. Now is the time to unite it under your rule, forge the next great dynasty, and build a legacy that will last through the ages.
Sorry, you may not access this content due to ESRB guidelines.
Unite China under your rule
Choose from a cast of 12 legendary Warlords and conquer the Middle Kingdom with a gripping combination of turn-based tactics and massive real-time battles. Recruit Generals, treat with other powerful Warlords, and outplay your rivals on four fronts: military, technological, political, and economic.
CHINA’S GREATEST LEGENDS
Forge an empire as one of 12 legendary Warlords and recruit fearless commanders, powerful warriors and eminent statesmen to be your Generals.
Inspired by Guanxi, the Chinese concept of dynamic inter-relationships, THREE KINGDOMS takes a new approach to characters. Each Warlord and General has their own distinct personality,motivations, and relationships, inspiring them to outfight their rivals, avenge their fallen friends, or betray an unwanted leader.
INTEGRATED CAMPAIGN & BATTLES
Actions in battle affect your Generals’ relationships with their Warlord and peers, making the turn-based campaign and real-time battles of THREE KINGDOMS more connected than in any other Total War game to date.
RESTORE HARMONY TO ANCIENT CHINA
Battle across subtropical jungles, snow-capped mountains and magnificent landmarks, from the Great Wall of China to the Yangtze River.
Minimum Recommended OS: macOS 10.14.4 or higher Processor: Intel Core i5 2.0 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 52GB Graphics: 1.5GB Intel Iris 540 or better, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better, 2GB Nvidia 680MX or better
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your menu bar:
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2012 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- All 27" iMac Pros released since 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
(Downloadable content)Visit minisite page
The Furious Wild
From the jungles fringing the Empire’s southern border emerge the warrior tribes of the Nanman. Should they rally under a single banner, it could spell the end of the reign of the arrogant northern warlords.
A distinctive culture, the Nanman, takes the stage in ancient China’s most turbulent period, with unique heroes, research tree and art.
Campaign in the dense and dangerous jungles of southern China, in Total War: THREE KINGDOMS’ first ever map expansion.
Command one of four new factions, each with distinct warlords, strategies and mechanics.
Terrorise your enemies with over 25 new units, including ferocious tigers and thundering elephant-mounted warriors.
A World Betrayed Chapter Pack
A World Betrayed portrays a seminal moment in the history of the Three Kingdoms. Many of the pioneering warlords have now fallen, leaving a new generation of warriors vying to forge their own dynasties.
- Begin a new campaign in 194 CE, two years after the tyrant Dong Zhuo’s death at the hands of his adoptive son, Lü Bu
- Two new factions led by Lü Bu and Sun Ce, each with unique faction mechanics and story events
- New starting positions and challenges for existing factions
- Unique new battlefield units, campaign mechanics, events and objectives
Mandate of Heaven Chapter Pack
Play through the conflicts of the Yellow Turban Rebellion and Qiang uprising with a host of new warlords including the Zhang brothers and Emperor Liu Hong.
- Begin a campaign in 182CE, just before the Yellow Turban rebellion, then play through the conflict deep into the Three Kingdoms period.
- New characters and six new playable warlords including the Zhang brothers and Emperor Ling.
- Unique new campaign mechanics, events and objectives.
- 40 new battlefield units and new unit abilities.
- Play the origin stories of legendary characters such as Cao Cao and Liu Bei.
Eight Princes Chapter Pack
The Eight Princes Chapter Pack adds a royal bounty of new content to Total War: THREE KINGDOMS, including:
- New campaign set 100 years after the Three Kingdoms period began.
- Eight playable princes from the ambitious Jin Dynasty, each with different playstyles.
- New buildings, assignments and court options.
- New elite units, from armoured crossbowmen to mighty cataphracts.
- Four new alignments to shape your faction’s development: Wealth, Spirit, Might, and Mind.
Yellow Turban Rebellion Warlord Pack
Rekindle the Yellow Turban Rebellion, lead the struggle against a corrupt Han dynasty, and create the Era of Great Peace.
Reign of Blood
Experience the battlefields of ancient China in gruesome detail with the Reign of Blood Effects Pack. This pack introduces a number of new gory and mature-rated effects, animations and kill-moves to the game in both Campaign and Battle.
Find out more
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: Three Kingdoms, and the Total War: Three Kingdoms logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on macOS and Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac, macOS and the macOS logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.