HITMAN – Game Of The Year EditionDLC available
Available for: :
Enter a world of assassination.
Become the master assassin with the complete first season of HITMAN in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination. As the cool and calculating Agent 47, take out your targets in six compelling chapters as you travel the globe from Paris to Bangkok and beyond.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
- Enjoy the complete first season of HITMAN, the AAA action-adventure stealth game from Io-Interactive.
- Perform hits in six glamorous international locations, each with its own mission and set of challenges.
- Do it your way. Explore each location to scope out the environment, then figure out how and when to take down your targets.
- Become a silent assassin. Don disguises, pick locks, distract witnesses, cause horrific accidents and withdraw unseen.
- Or use found objects to cause bloody mayhem with anything from guns and garrottes to pipes, meat hooks, and a stuffed moose.
- Discover the new Escalation contracts within each location. Escalation contracts add challenges each time you play them, ramping up the difficulty.
- Watch out for Elusive Targets, one-off marks that may appear in any location. You have only one chance to eliminate them.
- Mark your own target in Contracts Mode, and challenge other players to bring them down.
- Play and replay each location to complete hundreds of optional challenges, unlocking new weapons and items.
Minimum Recommended OS: macOS 10.12.5 macOS 10.12.5 or higher Processor: Intel Core i5 (Mac) 2.0 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 81GB Graphics: 2GB AMD Radeon R9 290M or better 2GB Input: Keyboard, Keyboard & Mouse Gamepad
The game is supported on the following Macs:
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2014
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support:
- All 15" MacBook Pros with an AMD graphics card released in 2015
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Please note: HITMAN for macOS will launch with support for AMD graphics cards only. Feral hopes to announce more details regarding support for Nvidia and Intel graphics cards shortly.
HITMAN – Game Of The Year Edition is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
HITMAN™: Blood Money Requiem Pack
Receive special items to enhance your performance in the field. * Requiem Legacy Suit – don the classic buttoned ivory white suit, as seen in one of the most celebrated levels of Hitman: Blood Money. * Blood Money Shirt and Tie – combined with the Requiem Legacy Suit, nothing beats the traditional pinstripe off-white shirt and accompanying crimson red tie. * White Rubber Duck Explosive – more than just a distraction, this small but potent device will incinerate those unfortunate enough to interact with it. * Silenced ICA-19 Chrome Pistol – the reflective finish on this reliable favourite mirrors its deadly sophistication.
Find out more
HITMAN – Game Of The Year Edition
HITMAN™ © 2017 Io-Interactive A/S. Published by Io-Interactive A/S. IO-INTERACTIVE, the IO logo, HITMAN™, the HITMAN™ logo, and WORLD OF ASSASSINATION are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or exclusively licensed to Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Radeon and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. Autodesk, Scaleform and HumanIK, are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on macOS and Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. macOS and the macOS logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.