Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® IIDLC available
Available for: :
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.
The sinister science fantasy universe of Warhammer 40,000 comes to savage life with Dawn of War II on Mac and Linux.
Sorry, you may not access this content due to ESRB guidelines.
On the jungle-covered world of Typhon Primaris, Space Marines ambush an Ork settlement.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
- Lead an elite strike force of Space Marines in a brutal interplanetary campaign that combines the very best of RTS and RPG.
- Engage in relentless warfare in a series of intense fast-paced missions that always put you and your squads at the heart of the action.
- Direct your squads with speed and precision, and develop them through visceral combat from raw recruits into the galaxy’s most battle-hardened veterans.
- Configure your own campaign by choosing which battles and even planets to fight in.
- Take on myriad missions teeming with different objectives, enemies, stories and rewards.
- Take advantage of Dawn of War II’s multiplayer options to head up any of the four races; Space Marines, Orks, Eldar or Tyranids, each with different units and abilities to unleash in devastating multiplayer battles.
Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.10.5 Mac OS X 10.11.5 or higher Processor: Intel 1.8 GHz Intel 2.4 GHz RAM: 4GB 8GB Hard Disk: 18GB Graphics: 512MB 1GB Input: Keyboard & Mouse Multi-button Mouse
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All MacBook Airs since Mid 2012 (1)
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 (1)
- All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All Mac minis released since Late 2012 (1)
- All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2012 (1)
- All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 graphics card (Mac Edition)
(1) Models with an Intel HD4000 or HD5000 graphics card require at least 8GB of RAM
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All MacBooks released since Early 2016
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II - Retribution
Retribution is set ten years after the events of Chaos Rising and presents a new threat to the Imperium of Man.
Find out more
- Traditional Chinese
Warhammer® 40,000®: Dawn of War® II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed and published for Mac and Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.