Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
Available for: :
Fight for King and Country with the British Forces.
The British Forces is a standalone multiplayer expansion for WWII real-time strategy game Company of Heroes 2. Command the soldiers of the British Isles and Commonwealth in the aftermath of the D-Day landings as they fight their way across northwest Europe.
Sorry, you may not access this content due to ESRB guidelines.
A British glider delivers a unit of commandos to the crucial engagement at Arnhem.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
Push into the belly of the beast! Eight new multiplayer maps set in the latter stages of the war take you from the dash for Arnhem, to vicious tank battles in Düsseldorf, to a crucial struggle for the Rhine crossings at Heidelberg.
Take advantage of maximum tactical flexibility. A powerful selection of Commanders, armor and aircraft, from rocket-equipped Sherman Fireflies to squadrons of heavy bombers, gives you endless opportunities to determine the course of events.
Follow a cleverly structured tech tree that offers huge replay value. Choose the ‘Hammer’ strategy to focus on mobility and rapid-if-risky advance, or the ‘Anvil’ strategy to secure your gains engagement by engagement. Or switch between the two as the situation demands.
Expand the battle against Russian and German armies from the main game. In addition to eight new multiplayer maps, The British Forces gives you access to all 24 of the existing Company of Heroes 2 maps.
Enjoy cinematic production values, including characterful animations and engaging voice acting with authentic British accents.
Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.13.5 Mac OS X 10.13.6 or higher Processor: Intel 1.8 GHz RAM: 4GB Hard Disk: 35GB Graphics: 1GB
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your desktop:
- All 13" Retina MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" Retina MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 1.8GHz i3 processor or better
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013 (Late 2012 models with Nvidia 675 or Nvidia 680 graphics are also supported.)
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All Mac Minis released since Late 2014
- All Macbooks released since Early 2016
- All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2013
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
- Multiplayer is compatible between Mac and Linux versions only
- Pre-10.13.6:* Users with versions of OS X earlier than 10.13 can still access a compatible version of the game. Right click the game in Steam Library, then select Properties > Betas > ‘mac-linux-1.2.8'. This is compatible with OS X versions 10.10.3 to 10.12.6.
Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Find out more
Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Relic Entertainment Inc. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and Company of Heroes are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.