Available for: :
Create your own legend.
F1™ 2016 is the official video game of the 2016 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™ and includes the most immersive, in-depth career mode ever featured in the franchise.
Sorry, you may not access this content due to ESRB guidelines.
The Force India VJM09 makes a solid start at the Hungaroring.
- FORMULA ONE™ RETURNS TO THE MAC F1 2016 gets you back on track with the exciting 2016 season, refined for Mac using Metal, Apple’s shiny new graphics API.
- DEEPEST EVER CAREER MODE Create your own legend in F1 2016 with the most immersive career mode Codemasters has ever put into a game, spanning up to 10 seasons.
- THE COMPLETE F1 EXPERIENCE With the iconic Safety Car and Virtual Safety Car, the paddock, key figures from the world of FORMULA 1™ and all the drivers, teams and circuits, F1 2016 is the most complete F1 experience ever seen in gaming.
- THE DRAMA OF THE RACE START Experience the height of the pre-race tension and feel the pressure of the all-important start with the introduction of the Formation Lap and manual starts. You are in control!
- CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER Race against Mac and Windows players in extensive cross-platform multiplayer, competing against up to 21 rivals on any of the 21 GRAND PRIX™ circuits.
Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.12.4 Mac OS X 10.12.4 or higher Processor: Intel 2.0 GHz Intel 3.3 GHz RAM: 8GB 16GB Hard Disk: 34GB Graphics: 1.5GB 4GB Input: Keyboard Steering Wheel
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2014 with a 2GB graphics card or better, (Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.)
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- 15" Retina MacBook Pro released in Mid 2015 with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X graphics card
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Please note for your computer to meet the minimum requirements it must match or better all elements of the listed spec. For more detailed specifications check the Feral website.
F1™ 2016 is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Available for: :
Find out more
- Simplified Chinese
© 2016 - 2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “Ego”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2017 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. Ogg Vorbis Libraries © 2016 - 2017, Xiph.Org Foundation. An official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. © Key art driver images 2016 - 2017, licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trade mark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed and distributed for Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are registered trademarks of Apple in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.