Available for: :
Welcome to rally.
Experience all the thrill of racing on the edge in DiRT Rally, the most authentic rally game ever engineered. Strap yourself in and hurtle down the most dangerous tracks in the world, from the drenched pine forests of Wales to the crumbling hillsides of Greece.
A BMW M3 Evo Rally kicks the tracks of Argolis into a dust storm.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
- Experience rally at its most realistic. DiRT Rally features a highly sophisticated handling model that perfectly captures the feeling of tearing across the world in real rally cars.
- Learn and master three different disciplines: the point-to-point races of Rally, the tight circuits of Rallycross, and the legendary slopes of Hillclimb. Compete in championships across the disciplines to score better cars and engineers for your dedicated rally team.
- Prove your mettle against rivals from Linux and Windows in cross-platform multiplayer.
- Floor it with over 45 of the most iconic cars from yesteryear through to modern day, including the Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 and the Lancia Delta S4 from the Group B era of rally racing.
- Stir up a storm in over 70 stages across Greece, Wales, Monte Carlo, Germany, Finland and Sweden. Each country challenges you with different tracks and weather, from narrow icy lanes to speed-friendly asphalt roads that turn perilous in a downpour.
- Fine-tune your car, adjusting everything from brake bias to gear ratios, to suit the track, the weather and your own personal driving style.
Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.13 or higher Processor: Intel Core i3 (Mac) 1.8 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 48GB Graphics: 1GB AMD Radeon R9 290M or better, 1GB Intel HD4000 or better, 1GB Nvidia 650 or better Drive*: NONE
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your desktop:
• All MacBook Airs released since mid 2012 with a 1.6GHz i5 Processor or better
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All Mac Minis released since Late 2012
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2013
• All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
• All Mac Pros released since Mid 2010 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition)
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support:
• All MacBook Airs released since mid 2012 without a 1.6GHz i5 Processor or better
• All MacBooks released since early 2016
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
DiRT Rally is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Up to 8 players:
- Player vs. Player
Find out more
© 2015-2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”®, the Codemasters logo, “DiRT”® and “DiRT Rally”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "RaceNet"™ is a trademark of Codemasters. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2017 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed and distributed for Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.