Available for: :
Welcome to rally.
Experience all the thrill of racing on the edge in DiRT Rally, the most authentic rally game ever engineered. Strap yourself in and hurtle down the most dangerous tracks in the world, from the drenched pine forests of Wales to the crumbling hillsides of Greece.
A BMW M3 Evo Rally kicks the tracks of Argolis into a dust storm.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
- Experience rally at its most realistic. DiRT Rally features a highly sophisticated handling model that perfectly captures the feeling of tearing across the world in real rally cars.
- Learn and master three different disciplines: the point-to-point races of Rally, the tight circuits of Rallycross, and the legendary slopes of Hillclimb. Compete in championships across the disciplines to score better cars and engineers for your dedicated rally team.
- Prove your mettle against rivals from Linux and Windows in cross-platform multiplayer.
- Floor it with over 45 of the most iconic cars from yesteryear through to modern day, including the Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 and the Lancia Delta S4 from the Group B era of rally racing.
- Stir up a storm in over 70 stages across Greece, Wales, Monte Carlo, Germany, Finland and Sweden. Each country challenges you with different tracks and weather, from narrow icy lanes to speed-friendly asphalt roads that turn perilous in a downpour.
- Fine-tune your car, adjusting everything from brake bias to gear ratios, to suit the track, the weather and your own personal driving style.
Minimum Recommended OS: 16.10 (64bit), Steam OS (2.0 : 2.110) Processor: Intel Core i3-4130T, AMD FX-6300 2.9 GHz Intel Core i5-6500 3.2 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 42GB Graphics: 1GB Nvidia 650ti or better (Driver version 370.28 or better), 1GB AMD R9 270 or better (Driver version Mesa 13.0.3 or better), 1GB Intel Iris Pro 6200 or better (Driver version Mesa 13.0.3 or better) 4GB Nvidia 970 or better (Driver version 370.28 or better)
DiRT Rally is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Up to 4 players:
- Player vs. Player
Find out more
© 2015-2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”®, the Codemasters logo, “DiRT”® and “DiRT Rally”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "RaceNet"™ is a trademark of Codemasters. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2017 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed and distributed for Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.