XCOM 2DLC available
Available for: :
Earth has changed.
Twenty years have passed since world leaders surrendered to alien forces. Facing impossible odds you must rebuild XCOM, and ignite a global resistance to reclaim our world and save humanity.
Deployed in the “Wilderness”, a camouflaged Ranger takes aim with his Assault Rifle.
- XCOM on the run: Take command of the Avenger, an alien supply craft converted to XCOM’s mobile headquarters. New open-ended gameplay lets you decide where to guide your strike team, how to grow popular support, and when to combat enemy counter-operations.
- Recruit Resistance Fighters: Five soldier classes, each with its own skill tree, let you create specific soldiers for your tactical plan.
- Tactical Guerrilla Combat: New gameplay systems offer more tactical flexibility in combat. Use concealment to ambush enemy patrols. Loot enemies for precious gear and artifacts. Rescue VIPs and save fallen comrades by carrying them to the extraction point.
- A new breed of enemy: A diverse cast of enemies from powerful new alien species to the ADVENT, enforcers of the alien regime, offer a distinct tactical challenge.
- Research, develop and upgrade: Configure and build rooms on the Avenger to give XCOM new capabilities on the battlefield. Use your Scientists and Engineers to research, develop and upgrade weapons and armor to fit your preferred tactics.
- Each mission is a unique challenge: Go on missions around the world, from wildlands to the heart of the alien-controlled megacities, to the depths of alien installations. There are virtually infinite combinations of maps, missions and goals.
- Engage in cross-platform multiplayer on Steam: Mix-and-match squads of humans and aliens and battle head-to-head on randomly-generated maps across Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Take advantage of mods: Play with mods that add further variety to every game element, from campaigns and tactics to aliens and classes.
Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.11.2 Mac OS X 10.11.2 or higher Processor: Intel 2.4 GHz Intel 2.7 GHz RAM: 4GB 8GB Hard Disk: 40GB Graphics: 1GB 2GB Input: Keyboard & Mouse
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since Late 2016.
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Early 2011 with a 1GB Graphics Cards and a 2.5GHz processor or better.
- All 17" MacBook Pros released since Early 2011.
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013.
- All 27" iMacs released since Mid 2010 with a 1GB Graphics Cards or better.
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2009.
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
XCOM 2 is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
(Downloadable content)Visit minisite page
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen
War of the Chosen adds extensive new content in the fight against ADVENT when additional resistance factions form to eliminate the alien threat on Earth.
Tactical Legacy Pack DLC included.
XCOM 2 - Reinforcement Pack DLC
The Reinforcement Pack includes the following:
- Anarchy's Children is a rebellion themed DLC featuring more dramatic soldier customizations.
- Transform XCOM soldiers into an elite alien hunting squad and face off against new alien Rulers. Now Available.
- Chief Engineer Lily Shen accompanies your squad in search of her late father’s secretive final project, discovering a unique new soldier class with powerful combat abilities for your squad.
Up to 2 players:
- Player vs. Player
- Local network
Find out more
©1994-2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, Firaxis Games, XCOM, XCOM 2, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2016 Autodesk, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portions hereof © 2002-2016 by Nvidia® Corporation. All rights reserved. Facial animations generated with FaceFX. © 2002-2016, OC3 Entertainment Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Originally developed by Firaxis Games. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners. The content of this videogame is fictional and is not intended to represent or depict an actual record of the events, persons, locations or entities in the game’s setting. The makers and publishers of this videogame do not in any way endorse, condone or encourage engaging in any conduct depicted in this videogame.