Total War: ROME REMASTERED
Available for: :
TAKE BACK YOUR EMPIRE
Total War: ROME REMASTERED lets you relive the legacy that defined the award-winning strategy series. Introducing extensive graphical and gameplay improvements, this is a remaster in the truest sense – refining and modernising while remaining faithful to what made the original so enduring.
Legionaries soften up a warband of marauding Britons.
- 4K Optimisation**
- Ultra-widescreen and native UHD resolution support**
- New, high-resolution models for units, buildings and environments
- Updated weather, particle and lighting effects
- A refreshed campaign map with new, high-resolution models
- Updated tooltips, advisor text and a new in-game wiki
- An overhauled UI with new, intuitive icons
- A new tactical map, unit displays and range markers for 3D battles
- Fully modernised battle controls, familiar to players of recent games in the series
- Filtered map overlays for key campaign info at a glance
- Quick lists for armies, fleets, agents and settlements
Total War: ROME REMASTERED breathes new life into the classic Rome: Total War visuals with a suite of improvements:
Rome: Total War’s gameplay is ushered into the modern era with a host of new and improved features:
Enhanced Game Mechanics
The armies of 16 previously locked factions are now at your command, for a grand total of 38 playable factions. And, in a first for Total War, you can now lead your favourite faction to victory in cross-platform multiplayer between Windows, macOS and Linux. Also new to ROME REMASTERED, the Merchant has been added to the agent roster. These shrewd masters of coin can be sent all over the world to create trade links, access resources and buy out rivals, increasing your income and asserting your faction’s economic power.
**4K enhancements unlocked by downloading the free Enhanced Graphics Pack
Minimum Recommended OS: macOS 11 macOS 11 or higher Processor: Intel Core i3 3.4 GHz RAM: 8GB Hard Disk: 45GB Graphics: 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better, 1.5GB Intel Iris 540 or better
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your menu bar:
- All 15” MacBook Pros released since Late 2016
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All MacBook Airs (M1) released since 2020
- All Mac minis (M1) released since 2020
- All 21.5” iMacs released since 2017
- All 27” iMacs released since Late 2014
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
The following graphics cards can run the game but does not meet the standard required for official support:
- NVIDIA GPUs with 2GB VRAM or more (requires macOS 10.15.7 or later).
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Total War: ROME REMASTERED is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Up to 8 players:
- Player vs. Player
- Cross-platform (Steam)
Find out moreVisit MinisiteUnavailable in [none-English language name], continue to English minisite?
- Simplified Chinese
Total War: ROME REMASTERED
© SEGA. All rights reserved. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: ROME REMASTERED and the Total War logo are either registered trade marks or trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA CORPORATION or its affiliates. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. Developed by Feral Interactive. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. Total War: ROME REMASTERED uses the trueSKY Plugin, Copyright 2007 – 2021, Simul Software Ltd. All rights reserved.