Life Is Strange™
Available for: :
What if you could rewind time?
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.Get Episode 1 free on Steam
Sorry, you may not access this content due to ESRB guidelines.
Max explains why she’s been so distant as Chloe drives her home in the golden hour.
- A beautifully written adventure that explores real world issues with a different take on story-based choice and consequences.
- Find your way as Max, a teenager struggling to follow the road less travelled and make her mark on the world.
- Rewind time to change your choices in a story that twists and turns along different paths towards different endings.
- Striking hand-painted visuals and a distinctive indie soundtrack are integral to the captivating atmosphere of Life Is Strange.
- Play Life Is Strange on almost any modern Mac or Linux PC; it has very modest system requirements and a low price per episode.
- Buy all five episodes of Life Is Strange together, right here right now, or begin the adventure for free on Steam with Episode 1: Chrysalis.
Minimum Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.11 Mac OS X 10.11.4 or higher Processor: Intel 1.8 GHz Intel 2.4 GHz RAM: 4GB 8GB Hard Disk: 15GB Graphics: 512MB 1GB Input: Keyboard & Mouse Gamepad
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All MacBook Airs released since mid 2012 (1)
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since mid 2012 (1)
- All 15" & 17" MacBook Pros released since mid 2010 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- All Mac Minis released since late 2012 (1)
- All iMacs released since early 2009 with a 512Mb graphics card or better
- All Mac Pros released since early 2009 HD4000 & HD5000 cards require at least 8GB of RAM
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All MacBooks released since early 2016
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
Life Is Strange™ is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Find out more
- Latin American Spanish
Life Is Strange™
Life Is Strange © 2015–2017 Square Enix Ltd. Originally published by Square Enix Ltd. Originally developed by DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. LIFE IS STRANGE is a registered trademark or trademark of Square Enix Ltd. DONTNOD is a trademark of DON’T NOD Entertainment SARL. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2016, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Powered by Wwise© 2006-2016. Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2008 – 2016 Scaleform Corporation. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.