Requires base game
HITMAN™: Upgrade Pack requires HITMAN™ to play.
HITMAN™: Upgrade Pack
Available for: :
Enter a world of assassination.
Secure the complete first season of HITMAN with episodes 2-6 and the bonus episode. Unlock access to all other locations, all future live content, Contracts Mode and additional game updates.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
- Enjoy all six episodes from the killer first season of HITMAN, the AAA action-adventure stealth game from Io-Interactive.
- Perform hits in six glamorous international locations, each with its own mission and set of challenges.
- Do it your way. Explore each location to scope out the environment, then figure out how and when to take down your targets.
- Become a silent assassin. Don disguises, pick locks, distract witnesses, cause horrific accidents and withdraw unseen.
- Or use found objects to cause bloody mayhem with anything from guns and garrottes to pipes, meat hooks, and a stuffed moose.
- Discover the new Escalation contracts within each location. Escalation contracts add challenges each time you play them, ramping up the difficulty.
- Watch out for Elusive Targets, one-off marks that may appear in any location. You have only one chance to eliminate them.
- Mark your own target in Contracts Mode, and challenge other players to bring them down.
- Play and replay each episode to complete hundreds of optional challenges, unlocking new weapons and items.
HITMAN™: Upgrade Pack
HITMAN ® 2016, 2017 Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. IO-INTERACTIVE and the IO logo are trademarks of Io-Interactive A/S. HITMAN and the HITMAN logo are trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co. Holdings Ltd. Originally developed by Io-Interactive A/S. Originally published by Square Enix Limited. Developed for and published on Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.