HITMAN™: Intro PackDLC available
Available for: :
Enter a world of assassination.
Become the master assassin with the complete first season of HITMAN in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination. As the cool and calculating Agent 47, take out your targets in six compelling chapters as you travel the globe from Paris to Bangkok and beyond.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
- Enjoy all six episodes from the killer first season of HITMAN, the AAA action-adventure stealth game from Io-Interactive.
- Perform hits in six glamorous international locations, each with its own mission and set of challenges.
- Do it your way. Explore each location to scope out the environment, then figure out how and when to take down your targets.
- Become a silent assassin. Don disguises, pick locks, distract witnesses, cause horrific accidents and withdraw unseen.
- Or use found objects to cause bloody mayhem with anything from guns and garrottes to pipes, meat hooks, and a stuffed moose.
- Discover the new Escalation contracts within each location. Escalation contracts add challenges each time you play them, ramping up the difficulty.
- Watch out for Elusive Targets, one-off marks that may appear in any location. You have only one chance to eliminate them.
- Mark your own target in Contracts Mode, and challenge other players to bring them down.
- Play and replay each episode to complete hundreds of optional challenges, unlocking new weapons and items.
Minimum Recommended OS: Ubuntu 16.04 / Steam OS 2.0 Ubuntu 16.10 / Steam OS 2.0 Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD FX-8350 4 GHz Intel Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz RAM: 8GB 16GB Hard Disk: 68GB Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 (2GB) - Driver version 375.26 (tested), AMD R9 270X (2GB) - Driver version Mesa 13.0.3 (tested) Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 (4GB) - Driver version 375.26 (tested), AMD R9 290 (4GB) Driver version Mesa 13.0.3 (tested)
Intel GPUs are not supported at this time.
HITMAN™: Intro Pack is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
(Downloadable content)Visit minisite page
HITMAN™: Upgrade Pack
Secure the complete first season of HITMAN with episodes 2-6 and the bonus episode. Unlock access to all other locations, all future live content, Contracts Mode and additional game updates.
HITMAN™: Bonus Episode
Carry out three missions set years before the events of HITMAN.
- In ‘The Icon’, visit Sapienza to assassinate a movie star while they film a sci-fi blockbuster with a 100ft mechanical killer robot.
- In ‘A House Built on Sand’, travel to the night markets of Marrakesh and halt a billion dollar deal.
- Finally, return to Sapienza in ‘Landslide’ for the Festival del Paese, and eliminate the corrupt businessman running for mayor.
HITMAN™: Episode 2 - Sapienza
Welcome to sunny Sapienza, an Italian riviera resort packed with charming little cafés, carefree tourists, and ample opportunities for a creative assassin. Explore the town to track down renowned bio-engineers Silvio Caruso and Francesca De Santis, and destroy their deadly virus prototype.
HITMAN™: Episode 3 - Marrakesh
Cut through the crowds of vibrant Marrakesh, from the merchants in the bazaar to the angry mob massing outside the Swedish Consulate. Your marks are two coup plotters: Claus Strandberg, a fugitive banker who is holed up inside the Consulate, and would-be military strongman General Reza Zaydan, who has taken over an abandoned school with an elite squad of soldiers.
HITMAN™: Episode 4 - Bangkok
Immerse yourself in the pleasures of the Himmapan luxury hotel and resort, situated on the beautiful Chao Phraya River just outside Bangkok. Your targets are rising rock star, heir to billions and suspected murderer Jordan Cross, and his family's fixer, corporate lawyer Ken Morgan. Both are staying at the hotel as Cross’ band, The Class, finishes its highly anticipated second album.
HITMAN™: Episode 5 - Colorado
Carry out an intense infiltration mission into an extremely hostile environment. This run-down farm in Colorado hides a training camp for domestic terrorists protected by a perimeter fence and round-the-clock patrols. Your targets are all prominent militia members, including their leader Sean Rose, an explosives expert wanted for a series of public bombings.
HITMAN™: Episode 6 - Hokkaido
Check in at the hyper-exclusive Gama resort and medical facility, secluded on a snowy mountain peak in Hokkaido, Japan. The Gama facility is a private hospital that utilizes advanced surgery techniques and research practices. It has its own zen garden, sushi restaurant, hot springs, and AI security system. The identity of your target is classified…
HITMAN™: Blood Money Requiem Pack
Receive special items to enhance your performance in the field.
- Requiem Legacy Suit – don the classic buttoned ivory white suit, as seen in one of the most celebrated levels of Hitman: Blood Money.
- Blood Money Shirt and Tie – combined with the Requiem Legacy Suit, nothing beats the traditional pinstripe off-white shirt and accompanying crimson red tie.
- White Rubber Duck Explosive – more than just a distraction, this small but potent device will incinerate those unfortunate enough to interact with it.
- Silenced ICA-19 Chrome Pistol – the reflective finish on this reliable favourite mirrors its deadly sophistication.
Find out more
HITMAN™: Intro Pack
HITMAN ® 2016, 2017 Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. IO-INTERACTIVE and the IO logo are trademarks of Io-Interactive A/S. HITMAN and the HITMAN logo are trademarks of Square Enix Limited. SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co. Holdings Ltd. Originally developed by Io-Interactive A/S. Originally published by Square Enix Limited. Developed for and published on Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.