Available for: :
Race like a champion in F1™ 2015 for Linux
Experience all the thrills of racing in the world’s most glamorous, exciting and prestigious motorsport.
The RB11 attempts a daring passing move on the inside curve of a sharp corner.
- Drive in the world’s number one motorsport for the first time ever on Linux, powered by an all-new next-gen version of Codemasters’ EGO Engine.
- Relive every exhilarating race of 2015 and 2014: two whole seasons in one game.
- Take part in the most inclusive F1 racing experience ever. Featuring a naturally authentic purely physics-based handling model with enhancements and additions in over 20 areas, F1 2015 is designed to be player inclusive for both seasoned players and those new to the series.
- Enjoy the feeling of fingertip control with class-leading gamepad and wheel support.
- Harnessing the power of the new generation engine, with new voice interaction and new broadcast-style presentation, F1 2015 immerses you in the sport like never before.
- Take on Linux and Windows rivals from around the globe in cross-platform online multiplayer.
Minimum Recommended OS: Ubuntu 16.04, Steam OS 2.0 (64bit) Ubuntu 16.04 Processor: Intel i3, AMD FX-6300 1.8 GHz Intel i7 4770 2.4 GHz RAM: 4GB 8GB Hard Disk: 15GB Graphics: 128MB Nvidia 640 series or better (Driver version 364.19 or better) 512MB Nvidia 970 series or better (Driver version 364.19 or better) Input: Keyboard & Mouse Gamepad
F1™ 2015 is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Up to 16 players:
- Cooperative play
- Player vs. Player
- Local network
- Shared Computer
Find out more
© 2016 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “Ego”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters. “Codemasters Racing”™ is a trade mark of Codemasters. An official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved. © Key art driver images 2016, licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, lending, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of this product or any trade mark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed and distributed for Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.