Available for: :
Welcome to Rapture.
Rapture… a city where opportunity awaits those brave enough to grasp it.
Sorry, you may not access this content due to ESRB guidelines.
A Lighthouse offers salvation as flames envelope your crashed plane.
Click on a screenshot or trailer to display it in the viewing area
BioShock has been given a spectacular visual boost, reskinned, retextured and remastered for modern screens.
Explore a sophisticated story that contains profound ideas about science, politics, human nature, and morality.
Immerse yourself in a decaying underwater city brought to life by spectacular art direction.
Rewrite your genetic code to acquire terrifyingly destructive powers.
Confront the terrifying, armoured Big Daddies, and face off against Splicers, the unhinged citizens of Rapture.
Minimum Recommended OS: macOS 10.12.5 macOS 10.12.6 or higher Processor: Intel Core i5 2.4 GHz RAM: 8GB 16GB Hard Disk: 27GB Graphics: 2GB Nvidia 680MX or better, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better, 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 21.5" iMacs since late 2013 (1GB NVIDIA GT 750M Models are not officially supported)
- All 27" iMacs since late 2013 (1GB NVIDIA GT 755M Models are not officially supported) (1)
- All 13" MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros since late 2013
- All Mac Pros since late 2013
- Late 2012 models with Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
- All 21.5" iMacs since early 2013
- All 27" iMacs since late 2012 with a 1GB graphics card
- All Mac Minis since late 2012
- All 13" MacBook Pros since mid 2012
- All 15" MacBook Pros since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card
- All MacBook Airs since mid 2012
- All MacBooks since early 2015
- All Mac Pros since 2009 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition) graphics card
This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
BioShock™ Remastered is activated with a Steam key. You will need an internet connection and a free Steam account. If you do not already have a Steam account, please read the Steam Subscriber Agreement before buying the game.
Find out more
©2002-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Originally developed by 2K Boston and 2K Australia. BioShock, 2K, 2K Boston, 2K Australia and related logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. in the USA and/or foreign countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. macOS and the macOS logo are trademarks of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.